Fire Up Your Website’s Traffic: A Beginner's Guide On SEO
Learn to boost your website’s traffic with 4 unique tactics. Master link building, syndication, lead generation & more!!
Things you will learn
- Hacks and ways to rank number 1 on Google Search Engine
- Keys to get indexed by all search engines faster than anyone else
- Secrets to establish good SEO without costly advertising
- Easy techniques to create a network of authority backlinks to your site
- The correct way to do syndication to boost your website’s growth
- Effective ways to make viral use of social media in 2020
- Proven methods to generate targeted leads in no time
- Killing it with awesome and strategic content marketing
- WordPress plugin suggestions that tremendously save time
- Illustrated examples on how to serve your audience like a pro
- Basic knowledge of getting around on the Internet.
- Familiarity with the term SEO or Search Engine Optimization (no previous SEO knowledge or experience required).
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this course.
Digital marketing has slowly taken over all other forms of marketing in the world we live in today. Even if your business runs through brick-and-motor outlets, and you still use billboards or cold calling to advertise your services, you cannot deny the fact that having an online presence for your brand is of utmost importance.
Having a website is easy, but driving traffic to it can be a real challenge, especially if you come from the old school of marketing.
On top of that, Google and other giant search engines and social media keep on changing their algorithms, making it harder for any ordinary businessperson to understand the intricacies and benefit from them.
Thus, there is dire need for digital marketing specialists to be deeply involved with any business that wishes to grow. Unfortunately, anyone you hire for this position would not have the relevant experience you need.
Digital marketing is a relatively new professional field, and specialists in this field are well aware of that. They know that their demand is high. Hence, if you get a candidate who has the right experience, they might charge you a fortune to dedicate their services for you.
In this situation, the best choice for businesses these days is to develop the skills and knowledge of digital marketing themselves. And that’s the purpose this course will serve for you. It will help you to master the art of firing up your site’s traffic like a pro!
The whole point of digital marketing is actually to bring traffic to your website. It’s not about making sales from your site right away. It’s about slowly and steadily penetrating into your potential customer’s minds and lives, so that they always have a reason to keep coming back to your brand and your site.
It’s about creating awareness of your brand in a way that your customers can’t resist, by making your content available to anyone in the world who has access to Internet.
In this course, I will guide you step by step to build a network of connections for your site in a way that not only Google bots would start crawling your site like crazy, but also your audience will be mesmerized to engage with your brand and buy whatever is it that you’re selling.
And the best part is, they won’t even know what actually hit them, because you won’t be using the cheesy, pushy and irritating means of advertising. They wouldn’t realize why they are suddenly crazy about your site, your products and/or your services.
Not only that, I will also teach you how to put the whole SEO process on autopilot, so that after setting it up, you can sit back and focus on actually running the operations of your business.
- Small business owners whose business success depends on their website
- Established business owners who need to expand their reach worldwide by enhancing their brand’s online presence
- Companies that are looking for talents in digital marketing to boost the SEO of their corporate website
- Owners of e-commerce sites and publication sites
- Freelancers wanting to promote their services and pitch to clients online
- Professionals working in the marketing segment
- Students who want to pursue a career in digital marketing